So that we can assess your hardship claim, please complete the attached Statement of Financial Affairs which includes:
- Your proposed payment plan
- Assets & Liabilities Statement
- Income & Expenditure Statement
Supplementary documents should include:
- Proof of unemployment/social security benefits
- Bank statements for the last 3 months
- Outstanding bills
- Relevant medical certificates
Please be advised your claim will be assessed within 10-14 business days once all of the above documents have been received.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any queries.
Our Contact details are:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +64 4 887 1222
Click here to download our Financial Hardship Statement of Financial Affairs.
Please feel free to contact us on [email protected] for further information.